Sunday, April 08, 2007

Betsy's in Shanghai

In her honor, I tracked down some photos of Shanghai, "City of the Sea". Of course it would have helped her family if I had tracked them down last week!

Photos:
This is the Shanghai photo gallery I wish she had seen first!
Some Shanghai photos for sale.
From National Geographic: Oriental Pearl TV Tower
Chinese culture has a nice Shanghai photo gallery.
Shanghai food - made me hungry!
I like this guy's photos - but they load tooo slowly. My favorite of his: Cleaning up the Bund: preparing for tourists.
I think this was the bridge we saw from our hotel when I last visited.

If you are planning a trip:
Shanghai Guide has down-loadable maps of the city.
Lonely Planet is our guide book of choice. I wonder if we should compare her trip to the "things to see" list when she returns. Online, perhaps the most fun is their image gallery.
Or, read some Rough Guides to Shanghai online.

No comments: